Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

App re-installation fail

Options

Greetings: currently having tech issues w/re-installing bitdefender total security since last week which I already addressed to bitdefender central but up until now w/out any reply . 

How do you do ?! I am writing in concern to my bitdefender total security subscription -- on Wednesday my notebook ended up w/a virus which was discreetly activating its microphone w/out permission & disguised itself as 'rundll32' . I was not able to deactivate it therefore I rolled back to an earlier version prior to the infection by way of system restore point before bitdefender was installed then re-installed it . I decided to use my new e-mail address @scryptmail instead of mailfence.com . I went to log onto Bitdefender Central[ I have access to Bitdefender Central w/both e-mail addresses the original installment before resetting my computer & also w/my new e-mail address] to modify my e-mail address but the system states that my new e-mail address already exists in the system by another user ... logically which is also mine so @ the moment I am not able activate my bitdefender subsription because my purchased licence key is registered onto the first e-mail address & currently on a free 30-day trial after re-installment . I want to activate my subscription w/ my bitdefender product key onto my new e-mail address @scryptmail & re_move it from my mailfence registration I am no longer using that e-mail address & I still have 500 plus days of valid subscription w/bitdefender -- please assist me w/changing my e-mail address & activating my product key my sincere thanks ... Ganymede 

[16th Aug 2019]

Attached are screenshots displaying that bitdefender is only partially installed on my Windows 10[bitdefender icon greyed-out & not red on the system tray] plus picture of my purchased licence key[cloaked] for €25.-  . & even though all entries are accurate the bitdefender system refuses to let me finish the re-installation regardless which ever e-mail address I give in neither will bitdefender reset my password["Invalid request parameters" ?!] I have requested @ least 1/2 a dozen times but still no e-mail from bitdefender neither in the junk folder . 

Please take care of this matter @ once it's been almost one week or please refund me my money . Yours sincerely ... G .

sc2.png

bd.jpg

Req.jpg

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

Hi,

We had an unscheduled maintenance with the servers of your Central account and it is possible that you have received this error due to this maintenance. Please try again to re-login in Bitdefender and check if the Bitdefender icon is still greyed out.

A colleague have sent you an email , please reply back with the information required. After you solve the issue with changing your account, please send us a Bdsys log in order to send it to our labs for analysis:

[how to GENERATE A BDSYS LOG]

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1922/