Safepay window changed (Hacked?)

I noticed recently that the Safepay window changed and looks WAY different.  My Total Protection version is 2020 (I'm assuming as it updates everyday)

The reason i am concerned is that the new safepay window that opens looks like it is some older version with low graphics.  The icons have shrunken really small as well.  Is it possible it got 'hacked'?Does anyone know how to take a screenshot to share here?  Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Hello, we have a support article on how to take screenshots.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-take-a-screenshot-1166.html

• 22 hours ago, TheStranger said:

I noticed recently that the Safepay window changed and looks WAY different.  My Total Protection version is 2020 (I'm assuming as it updates everyday)

The reason i am concerned is that the new safepay window that opens looks like it is some older version with low graphics.  The icons have shrunken really small as well.  Is it possible it got 'hacked'?Does anyone know how to take a screenshot to share here?  Thanks for any help.

Hello,

You cannot take screenshot in SafePay, you may take some photos with your phone and post them here. It is unlikely it was hacked. Probably there is some graphic issues.

Looking forward to your reply.