malware not detected

Hi,

I have a Malware that cannot be deleted, I tried Bitdefender Internet Security and Bitdefender Total Security. but none can eliminate it.

It appears when I open a browser window and access the Internet. (Chrome, iExplorer, or FIrefox).

I uninstalled the browser by deleting temporary files, after that I reinstalled it, but the following message still exists:

Feature: Online Threat Prevention

We blocked this dangerous page for your protection: https://s3.amazonaws.com/jscript-cdn/12e7973d11b242a861.js

Threat name: JS:Adware.Lnkr.A

Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.

By the way, Bitdefender Total Security reported Free virus.

Could you have any idea about the matter?

Regards, 

REMSEL

virus.jpg

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.