Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2019 Anti-Theft utility NOT showing correct location

Options

When I try to locate my laptop, it shows totally incorrect location.Even after several Refresh it is showing the same location(incorrect location). When I activated anti-theft service for the first time it was showing accurate location.

Please tell me what to do to fix it asap?

Thank you !

Comments

• PlumbersCrack
    Options

Same here...I'm typing this on a laptop that is supposed to be about 2-3 miles away!

Thanks

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi (@Vikash1997 ,@PlumbersCrack)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Since forum provides only limited support, kindly drop an email to bitdefender support regarding your issue at bitsy@bitdefender.com .Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will resply back asap.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Jayakrishnan
    Options

@Vikash1997 @PlumbersCrack ,

Antitheft module on the windows application gets you location data mainly based on your network connection.

Try these:

1. Are you using a VPN connection? If yes, please disable it.
    2. Are you using Wifi? If yes, try to connect to a mobile hotspot and see if the issue is resolved.
    3. Also make sure the location permission in windows is enabled

If you find this response helpful, please mark the answer as accepted / click on agree

Thanks and regards,