Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Video Games get blocked by Bitdefender.

Options

Hi there so i am a Novice to Bit defender and i seem to be having some issues with the product and i could use some help.

I am trying to play a new steam game i have on my PC but it keeps getting blocked by Bit defender and i am not sure how to fix or resolve this issue.

The problem is i have Bit defender installed on my main laptop but i used a second copy of the transfer code onto my main PC i use for gaming and now i seem to be having some game related issues to it.

On my Bit defender Total security product under the protection Tab there are 8 Categories Antivirus which has no check marks.

But then i have Vulnerability which has the blue check mark turned on then i see

Firewall with the check mark in gray

Anti spam is turned on and Blue

Online Threat Detection has no check marks

Advanced Threat Defense is turned off and Gray

Save Files is turned off and Gray

Ransom Ware Redemption is completely grey

with a check mark on the left and the button on the right and this goes for Firewall, Advanced Threat Defense and Save Files.

Is this normal and if it is not how do i fix this and how do i get my games to properly run and save without Bit Defender turning them off.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Hi Member,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Can you kindly share the screenshot of all the check/ uncheck marks that are on your bitdefender dashboard.

Secondly, are you a trial user or premium user of Bitdefender and which product are you using. Depending upon the product some settings might be not available and may be grey in colour.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)