Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

bitdefender wont install from the download link given.

Options

Successfully installed on a pc and android but the other pc that I bought the 2020 package for is failing to install. The pc shows on central as at risk but there is no sign of it on the actual pc. after the first attempt when bit defender requested the removal of avast free to install. this was done but then bit defender just disappeared. I have tried to re download the link and install it myself for my partner and the window doesn't even open from the download link.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Hi there,

Sorry for the issue. let's try to resolve.

As you said you had avast and bitdefender initiated a message to remove avast which you did. But it might be avast might not have been completely removed.

Please go forward and download avast uninstaller from avast website : https://www.avast.com/en-in/uninstall-utility

NOTE : the utility will require you to boot in safe mode. Kindly follow the commands in the link (https://www.windowscentral.com/how-boot-safe-mode-windows-10) to boot your pc in safe mode

After booting into safe mode run the avast uninstaller. when uninstallation is completed before proceeding for the restart kindly untick the safe boot and click apply.

After restarting when desktop appears, I would request you to open run command (windows key + r) and type one by one the below command and delete the temporary files in all the folders

C:\Windows\Temp\

C:\Windows\Prefetch\

%temp%

Now since we have clearly uninstalled avast properly and also deleted the temp files from the system, go forward into your central account and again download bitdefender.

Kindly keep me posted if you face any issue.

If this helps, kindly click on agree.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Ravski
    Options

hi I have an issue on mobile. I sent the link and it does not let me download on two of my phones but worked on others? Please help

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Hi Member,

Instead of directly sending a link to mobile, you can directly download the Bitdefender mobile security app from google play store on android and when you open the app, enter your central details (email and password) and it should do good.

Sometimes it happens that every device supports different version of same app. So better to download apps directly from play store since it always downloads the supported version of app for your model.

If you still face issue related to mobile device, you can drop an email directly to bitdefender mobile support at bms@itdefender.com

Note replies might be delayed due to shortage of staff due to covid19.

If this helps, kindly click on agree.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)