Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My name is Nunzio and I use Bitdefender Free

Nunzio77
Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod
edited January 2022 in General Topics

Hi,

I'm Nunzio, I'm Italian, and I live in Milan.

I am an employee of Vodafone Italia and I am passionate about technology, IT and cybersecurity.

For my personal PCs in the past I used the Bitdefender Plus product, then for some time I abandoned Bitdefender for other free products such as Comodo, Panda Free, Avast Free, Kaspersky Security Cloud Free and others ... let's say that I have tried almost all free products.

Now I'm excited to use Bitdafender Free which in my opinion is one of the best free antivirus. Obviously it does not have the firewall, hips, sandbox as Comodo, the personalization as others, the Italian language as others but of Bitdefender Free I trust for its security. I hope that new features and the Italian language will be implemented and that no advertising pop-ups will be added as unfortunately happens for other free antivirus programs.

I hope to continue to get on well with Bitdefender Free and in your community.

Thanks for the attention.

Nunzio.

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security