How to disable Popup Blocker & Allow reviews?

scottls59901
edited February 2022 in Utilities

Something in BD is blocking popups in Chrome?-

I added the web page to Traffic Light/refresh, but still no go?

Also I am being prevented from seeing product reviews?

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓

@scottls59901

As checked, it has been confirmed that the review section gets removed/ hidden when the antitracker extension is enabled.

To resolve your issue, you will have to manually add the website in the exclusion list of antitracker extension.

Click on antitracker extension icon, click on settings (top right corner, gear icon) and set the website as exception. Refresh the page and reviews section will be displayed again.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

1) Kindly first check if you have any ad blocker installed on your pc or any adblocker browser extenion and try to disable that and then recheck.

2) Kindly try to disable Anti-Tracker extension of bitdefender : https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/25583/

3) Trafiiclight is used to block phishing & malicious website, it may not have any role to play here.

4) If after trying all of the above steps, the issue still persists, then kindly revert back to me with the website or drop me a message with the website link, so that I can check it personally and see where is the issue happening.

Kindly keep posted.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello @scottls59901 ,

As above member mentioned, this happens when any adblocker blocks any ad content from the website you are visiting.

Simplest way to disable this in chrome is:

a. Open Google Chrome

b. More tools - Extensions

c. Disable any extensions

Another way is:

Just add that particular website to the whistlist. So that only ad content from that particular site is not blocked.

If you find the response helpful, mark it as agree / accepted.

Thanks and regards,

• I don't have Any pop-up blocker installed, and don't want to go through the Hassle of disabling/re-enabling extensions!-

The website is vitacost.com (discount supplements, url is 100% clean on VirusTotal).

Q?- What extension would I add that website too?

G'day

Scott