The Return of the Security Widget

13»

Answers

• SimondsSimonds
    edited March 16

Hey Thankyou For Sharing This, it is really good and great, Now we offer the best work and service of Tiled Roofing and Slate Roofing if you want to update or change your roof you should visit https://scotiaroofingltd.co.uk/

• edited March 17

The widget is a great UI enhancement but I'm even happier to see BitDef responding positively to customer feedback. That's a major product discriminator these days. I still regret the loss of file vault but I've replaced it with Veracrypt without major issues with my clients. On balance, congratulations and glad to be able to remain a long-standing BitDef customer.

komposittrall

• Dont buy Bitdefender products. Its a crap product. raised a ticket 1006161927 with Bitdefender Global support and no resolution yet. Pathetic service

• HackerOneHackerOne
    edited March 20

asd

• Hello, I’m calefyb. I’m a web developer living in NOIDA. I am a fan of web development, technology, and entrepreneurship. You can visit my company website with a click on the button above.

We work with you to achieve your goals · Website Development · Software Development · Digital Marketing · Mobile Apps · Digital Visiting Card · SEO · Graphic ...

We are a young team of technopreneurs who aims to provide world-class services to our clients in the domestic as well as international market. We have a pool of talented, certified, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented team who believes in quality delivery at any cost with the provided timeline.

The amalgamation of technology with backed innovation and years of expertise in IT makes us unique in this market. We focus to provide IT consultancy to young Start-up, SMEs, and large enterprises to enhance their technology and expand their reach through IT services.

We provide excellent 24*7 customer service to our clients and focus on long-term relationships with our clients and their business.

3GeoMETre || Calefyb Tech || Shyle

• FlexxFlexx ✭✭✭✭

Kindly refrain from posting spam comments or your account will be ban. In extreme cases your IP will be blocked from creating new accounts on bitdefender forum. The forum is not meant to promote your website.

@Alex D.@AndyB

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)