Auto renewel verses renew.

I have an email that said my account is on auto renewel for $89.99 but if I click on renew in my program, I can renew it for $40 something. What is going on with the price? If that is the case, I'd be better off renewing it myself, right? Please help.

Comments

• MJXMJX ✭✭

I would hope as a return customer you would get the $40 dollars. As long as the description and the product is the same I would renew through the program. I am also up for renewal and I will not renew for a more expensive price than I originally purcashed the product.

• This is one reason I have have chosen not to Auto-renew. If I don't eventually get the offer of the same price being offered to new users, I would seriously consider changing to something different.

I got a notice saying my account was on auto renewal when it was not, and I was able to renew at the lower rate. Had to read beginning to end to be sure.

• Beware they have renewed at this really high price of 92.12 even though you check your account for this setting and email etc not to each year. I may have to cancel paypal to stop this. They also offered a fix but never follow through. I went through this three years in a row. it is a rip off imo.

• As a rule, I don't use Paypal unless it is a private «person to person» transaction. Bitdefender is associated/using 2checkout for their payments. You need to go to 2checkout and uncheck the auto-renewal box. To take full advantage of Bitdefender Promotions, you need to go to Bitdefender Central and open «My offers».

• davisdavis
    edited February 4

I went to 2checkout and was not in my Active account plus I asked they cancel this three years. I been on computers from the Dos days so I'm not new at this. The also say they will email before the renew which didn't happen.

• As a rule, I don't use Paypal unless it is a private «person to person» transaction. Bitdefender is associated/using 2checkout for their payments. You need to go to 2checkout Movie HD and uncheck the auto-renewal box. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.