Make the bitdefender startup faster and hdd scanning in better way

First Idea:
As I see bitdefender is very slow at showing bitdefender icon in taskbar will power on system and I mean its startup time is not good if we compare with other antiviruses.
I don't have any ideas to how reduce startup time but maybe using more resources from ssd when booting system can boost the bitdefender startup time(I think bitdefender not using ssd resource and speed at startup or its boot early scan slowdown it, then it should be improve).
Second idea:
The second idea is about hdd scanning that it has much sound on hdd and It's like plowing the hdd that it is not usuall I think and other antiviruses like eset and kaspersky not make that sound or not make that much sound on hdd.
because I think the method of bitdefender scanning not good for hdd and maybe reduce it life or make bad sector for it.
my idea is that bring or add smart scanning method (that eset security use that method and works greatly and find viruses very good) or make some improvement in scanning hdds.
please vote to this idea to help it to send to the bitdefender developer and they improve this part.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Alternatively, you may drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your feedback and ask them to share it with the development team. In order to get a response back from the development team on your query you will have to stay in touch with the support team on the same email ticket.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• > @Flexx said:
    > Alternatively, you may drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your feedback and ask them to share it with the development team. In order to get a response back from the development team on your query you will have to stay in touch with the support team on the same email ticket.
    > Regards
    > Flex
    > (Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)
    Then I think we don't need to share our ideas and recommendations here and we can just sent them to that email.
    thanks for help.
  • Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Due to covid19, there are very less staff to check the forum. So, fastest way is to contact the support directly.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)