Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN?

Options
Markg2
Markg2
edited January 2022 in VPN
I received a Bitdefender VPN solicitation email this am. I then searched 2021, quality source reviews of VPN's. Bitdefender was not listed among the top 5 nor was it even listed.
Before I purchase ExpressVPN, I'm open to further advise.
Thanks,
Mark

Comments

• TSQL
    Options
    What's the spec on the VPN?
    Open VPN?
    Anything else?
    Am curious too
  • > @Markg2 said:
    > ....
    > Before I purchase ExpressVPN, I'm open to further advise.
    > Thanks,
    > Mark

Sorry for the late comment. I signed up for ExpressVPN for my MacBook Pro (M1 version) but found it had conflicts with Big Sur. When it was not working properly, i.e. couldn't connect to the internet, it would prevent me from accessing the internet even when ExpressVPN was turned off. I did a lot of re-booting.

I also installed it on my iPhone 10X and it worked fine when I was at home on my network, but outside of home it would frequently have trouble connecting (possibly poor cell reception) and when this happened I could not get internet feeds via my cellular even though I had shut off ExpressVPN. Just my experience, but I cancelled it and am now looking at Bitdefender for VPN. Should I?