Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firefox Downloads Blocked - unable to reset

Options

Hello,

After every reboot of my Macbook, Bitedefender "forgets" that Firefox is in the "allowed" list of applications which can download files.

This is extremely annoying as I have a number of files I want to download form the web, but, I can only do this after adding Firefox to the allowed list every time I want to download something.

I have reset Firefox to default settings and it still does this. It just seems to forget the settings - in fact, Firefox disappears form the list completely and I have to re-add it each time.

I have a number of other applications in the list which are both "blocked" and "allowed" and BD remembers all of those.

This only seems to be happening over the past few months as it used to allow downloads just fine.

Comments

• I think that I am having the same problem as well.

My downloads were working well until maybe a month ago... then every time I tried to download from Firefox it would immediately display 'download failed' in downloads. I thought it was my Firefox settings so tried adjusting that with no success.

I just added Firefox to my allowed list of applications as steviefos suggested and downloads are now working as normal. Will see if I need to continue doing this each time I log in again.

• I think that I am having the same problem as well.

My downloads were working well until maybe a month ago... then every time I tried to download from Firefox it would immediately display 'download failed' in downloads. I thought it was my Firefox settings so tried adjusting that with no success.

I just added Firefox to my allowed list of applications as steviefos suggested and downloads are now working as normal. Will see if I need to continue doing this each time I log in again.