Bitdefender Premium Security VPN - but where is it in the Mac download?

Hello

I upgraded from Bitdefender Total Security and Bitdefender Premium VPN to one package that contains both i.e. Bitdefender Premium Security.

After a hell of a lot of effort over two days I managed to get Total Security off my laptop and Premium Security with VPN installed.

Installing Premium Security on the Macbook was a lot easier as it uninstalls Total Security as part of the install so no messing about like with the windows laptop.

However, I can't work out how to find the VPN for Macbook. How do I activate the VPN part of Premium Security for the Macbook please?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.