Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

API Project and Bitdefender central - merged

Hi there,

Just downloaded Central and when I went to login with my Google account, it said that API project wanted my details.

Is that right?

Comments

• Hi there,

Just downloaded Central and when I went to login with my Google account, it said that API project wanted my details.

Is that right?

• Hello @Wynn_82 ,

Related to your query, I've deleted from the screenshot your personal data and shared it with our dev team, to be able to get a clear answer on your query , related to dowloading Bitdefender Central App and login with Google account credentials, and then you getting that prompt of API Project. I will revert once an answer is provided.

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Hi again @Wynn_82 ,

I can confirm that in the next days a fix will be released. Kindly asking to keep your apps updated.

Thank you for sharing this within our Expert Community!

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• This is happening to me too. At 1:00am this morning. The VPN and defender are ok getting in as Bitdefender but Bitdefender central I get API Project inc. wanting to log in. Please help. Thx.