Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2 Bitdefender licenses - Central and Total Security- running at the same time?

Hello,

I just bought a Bitdefender Central with VNP on 24th November 2021. I also have a Bitdefender Total Security running at the same time as it's valid until 9th April 2022.

Please, could you let the Bitdefender Total Security run by itself until 9th April 2022 and start the Bitdefender Central with VNP on 10th April 2022, so I don't loose out on the Bitdefender Total Security until 9th April 2022 as I bought the Bitdefender Central with VNP on a Black Friday offer and thought it would not start until the end of the previous license.

I had no problems buying a new license while the current one was valid in previous years as you always added the time of the new license to the old one.

Please, could you let me run on the Bitdefender Total Security until 9th April 2022 and start the Bitdefender Centralon 10th April 2022 so I don't loose out?

Thank you.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited November 2021

Hello Lysette,

I have checked the order you have placed on the 24th of November and noticed the validity of the Total Security subscription was successfully extended until April 9th 2023.

The Premium VPN subscription from the above oder was refunded today, as per your request handled by our Support Teams.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you for being a valued customer.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user