Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can I set a static IP address in Bitdefender Premium VPN?

Options

I want to use a VPN to connect to a financial application. Part of that configuration will be to whitelist a fixed IP address. If Bitdefender VPN does not support a static IP address I will need to look for another VPN solution.

Answers

• wanna know too

• I bailed on BitDefender VPN, sucked up the money I'd spent on it, and bought Nord VPN. Still using BitDefender for anti-virus and general security though.

I posted in November 2021 and it's now February 2022, so that also says something about BitDefender (lack of) support and/or BitDefender community support.

• Ka7fam
    edited February 2022
    Options

This is the start of my 3rd year with Bitdefender security software uprated to Total security and premium VPN service profile with Netgear AX6 series Router. Hopefully their acquisition of Bitdefender routers hardware, firmware and software licensing will exclude the differences between companies coverages. Lo?

• I've already noticed that the new NetGears dashboard has flags for changing Security issues, Red or Green etc. Perhaps their in sink with Bitdefenders Total Security service's products differences. Hopefully improving?