Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No visible text on Bitdefender app after update to Windows 11?

Options
IOUK
edited January 2022 in General Topics

After recently updating to Windows 11, there is no visible text on the bitdefender app or notifications that pop up. Any ideas?

Answers

• Mike_BD
    Options

Hi @IOUK ,

Thanks for joining our Community. I'm assuming you're using Bitdefender Total Security for Windows. A screenshot might help the community understand what is the issue you've encountered.

Stay safe,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Hi,

Yes indeed - should have thought of that for the first post.

Screenshot attached. It's the same on each of the navigation pages, and for all notifications that pop-up.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled already, which didn't have any impact.

• Mike_BD
    Options

Thanks @IOUK ! Clear now, I'll pass this to the dev team, seems a sort of UI issue with windows 11.

Stay safe,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Hi Mike

Similar to IOUK, I am unable to verify that any new documents/applications uploaded are safe, since the conceptual menu is no longer available. According to Microsoft's recommendations, the return to Windows 10 would require a reinstallation of several applications.

Any news related this case.

Thx in advance

• Mike_BD
    Options

Hello @Jam32 and thank you for sharing with the Community. Dev team is working on this.

Stay safe,

Mike

• Exact same issue on Windows 10, I initially fixed it by creating a new user profile and transferring everything over. But the issue has come back.

I was in contact with BitDefender support about it, but all they could tell me to do was uninstall, reinstall etc. and creating a new user profile was the only fix. (albeit a temporary fix on my end)

One thing that has be suspicious is the nvidia drivers. It was fine until a few days ago, and the only thing I remember doing between then and now is updating the nvidia drivers.

Hopefully the team can fix this soon.