Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installed licensed product after uninstalled trial. Keep getting trial days left warning. Why?

Options
fh2nd
edited December 2021 in Mobile Security

I have licensed Bitdefender on PC and was invited to install on up 2 two other devices. I installed on Android phone but somehow blew past the login, resulting in getting trial version. I uninstalled and reinstalled from Play Store. I logged in with correct user and pw. But I am still getting trial version days left warnings. Will I have a functioning app after the trial period ends? If not, what do I have to do?

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @fh2nd

I have noticed you are using a paid Antivirus Plus license for up to 3 devices. Please note that this product can cover Windows devices only. You also have a Mobile Security for Android trial version that covers one device and this is the reason behind the warnings.

I would suggest an upgrade to Total Security, as this package offers complete protection for Windows, MacOs, Android and IOS devices as well. Should you be interested in upgrading your solution, kindly send me a PM to discuss the details.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user