App lock is not working

Answers

• Hello @Manas and welcome to the Bitdefender Expert Community!

Can you please add more details to your query?

Cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• My app lock is not working correctly even after correctly setting up. It act's as if it is being controlled from somewhere else?

I'm on a Samsung s7.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and things work for a short period then it all starts acting strange?

My VPN has issues too, I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling. I have double hoop set and runs fine, then after logging off internet and trying to logging back on later will not secure?

• Yet again my app lock which was working for the last several hours, after uninstalling and reinstalling is showing in settings that it should be doing the app lock with all settings set as should be, but is not locking or even putting up locking key pad? Please sort these issues Bitdefender! I shouldn't have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling mobile security to have it working for half the day before not working again? I'm having the same issues with the VPN? I'm paying to have these stresses?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Also, @agozob can have a look into this for you.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello @TREBOR196969

Before contacting the Support teams, try the following:

1. Go to Settings and scroll down to Installed Apps;

2. Tap on Bitdefender Security;

3. Tap on Permissions;

4. Make sure that the Display pop-up window permission is enabled; if not, please tap on it and set it to Accept.

Also, please check that Bitdefender Mobile Security is excluded from the Battery Optimization settings:

1. Go to Settings and tap on Battery & Performance;

2. Under Battery Saving, tap on Choose Applications;

3. Tap on Bitdefender Security and choose No Restrictions.

Let us know if Appl Lock works again as intended after applying these settings.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user