Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total security my arse

Options

I have just signed up yesterday and about to throw this shit straight back at bitdefender. Blocking web pages without the optionm to trust them is pathetic. If i hear yet another twonkl tell me that it doing its job of securing your machine, you cant have it both ways im going to wish some serious discomfort for them. The logic behind locking down this AV software to this level is about as much use as nailing ones pc into a box and butying it under 10ft of concrete. You can assume im not looking for that level of protection, so why impose it on us. Did i mention pathetic - get it sorted.

Best Answers

• MeJasonT
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi mike how can i give them the status of trusted ?

and No not really, unless you all want to follow my sexual interests in farm animals.

no not really but thats not the point, i want to decide what i look at and what i want to block. I dont want a dictative AV.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MeJasonT It's always good to start with a sense of humor, it brakes the ice.

So, let me see if I can help you there. Go to Protection > Online Threat prevention > Manage exceptions > Add an exception and include the pages there.

Hope this helps, let us know how it went.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• What is a Twonkl?

• its not pleasant, put it that way. 3 words to describe a total twit.

• Mike_BD
    Options

Hi @MeJasonT ,

Can you share with the Community a few of those websites that your newly installed Bitdefender Total Security is blocking without letting you give them the status of "trusted"?

Happy holidays,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Thanks Alex, much appreciated.