Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Remove a created User Account in the Password Manager Addon in Firefox?

Options

How can I remove a created User Account in my new Password Manager Addon in Firefox?

Best Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@shopping159753 have you clicked on the edit button? It should be displayed like this:

If you are still encountering difficulties, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, because this is not the intended behavior and more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• shopping159753
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Oh ok thank you for the screenshots, i think the option is oddly hidden from view, plus the scroll down bar was hidden outside of my monitors edge. I guess we kind of expected the delete option to be located on the same page as the add option.

So it' s :

1) Click Edit button (pencil) to get inside desired account

2) Scroll down and check delete at the bottom

TY

Have a nice day !

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes indeed, it requires some scrolling down 😁 Glad I could help.

Cheers.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Datapointer01 I am glad I could help and you are most welcome.

Enjoy your Bitdefender product and have a great time ahead!

@shopping159753 how did it go for you?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Datapointer01,

You can remove an user account by clicking on the Password Manager extension in the browser, then click select the account you want to delete and at the bottom of the window you will see a delete button.

• Datapointer01
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @AlexandruL,

I tried it in my Firefox Addon, but it doesn´t work. For example when i mark in the Acoount List my Amazon or Google Account, i only can -EDIT- the points... like Title, Website, User Name and Password. Put there is no chance to delete the whole Amazon or Google Account, when they already exist and are saved. Not in this part of the list and not in the Account list. I need an Addon Update! 😀

• shopping159753
    edited January 2022
    Options

Same problem, as soon as we click any account in the list, it instantly closes the password manager and brings us to the stored website page. No delete option anywhere, thus defeating the main reason for me to use this app. (manage/delete stored accounts)

• Datapointer01
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @Alexandru_BD

Thank you for the answer and the screenshots. To scroll down in that Edit Menü I also didn't expect and haven't tried it. But now I found it and also the DELETE Button.

THANK YOU very much! 👌👌👌 and have a nice day!