On my Android Moto g(7)play - Data Breaches

Under More, My Acct, Acct Privacy it states "Sensitive Data has been exposed" (3) leaks found and shows accounts of breaches, dates and says to change passwords. What if you don't know the accounts? How do you change passwords or delete these accounts?

Answers

• Hello @Deb_T14 and welcome to the Community!

The Bitdefender Account Privacy detects if any data leakage has occurred in the accounts you use for making online payments, shopping, or signing in to different apps or websites. The data that may be stored in an account can be passwords, credit card information, or bank account information, and, if not properly secured, identity theft or invasion of privacy may occur.

All you need to do to check the privacy status of your account is to add an e-mail address and validate that it belongs to you. You will then see if the e-mail address is safe or if it was part of any leaks, along with more details.

If leaks are found in any of your accounts, we recommend changing their password as soon as possible. To create a strong and secure password, take into consideration these tips:

• Make it at least eight characters long.

• Include lower and upper case characters.

• Add at least one number or symbol, such as #, @, % or !.

I hope this helps.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user