Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Manager - Android, macOS and iOS support

Options
milesn
edited January 2022 in Password Manager

Hi all,

I'm on a trial period of Bitdefender Premium Security. I really like your security and VPN products and would not hesitate to continue with this product were it not for one problem, I really want to move my LastPass vault into Password Manager. The reasons are mainly cost (save the subscription to LastPass) and convenience (have all such online safety products in one place).

However, I was disappointed to find that Password Manager is only available on Windows. Such a product, like the security and VPN ones, in order to be any use, must offer support on all main mobile and personal computer operating systems.

Is this on the Password Manager roadmap? If so, any idea, or place I can go to, to see when that might happen?

Thanks in advance!

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @milesn

Bitdefender Password Manager is a multiplatform service that auto-saves, auto-fills, automatically generates, and manages your passwords for all websites and online services with the help of a single Master Password.

Password Manager comes as a browser extension for Windows and macOS. It supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.

Password manager for iOS has been launched since the 12th of January and the application started as available to all users directly. 

In Central it is still listed as "coming soon", but the banner will be updated shortly.

The new Bitdefender Password Manager service is currently available for purchase exclusively through your Bitdefender Central account. More updates will come for this product next year, including a full launch on the official Bitdefender website www.bitdefender.com, all in the first quarter of 2022.

For detalied information regarding installation, transfer and import, check the list of available articles at the link below and let us know if they were helpful and if you have any questions:

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user