Blacklist a URL

I am getting repeated warnings from Bitdefender Total Security about connections from or to a suspicious URL. The warnings are popping up every 10 minutes or so. The site is reignn.com. I want to just blacklist the URL permanently, but I can't see how to do that?

Comments

• Hello @Accommodation and welcome to the Community!

The notifications come from the Online Threat Prevention module, which is designed to scan all web traffic and block any malicious content – infected URLs, untrusted web pages, fraudulent and phishing links.

Whenever you try to visit a website classified as unsafe, the website is blocked and a warning is displayed in your browser. The warning contains information such as the page URL and the detected threat.

You cannot blacklist the URL, however, you can submit a request to Bitdefender Labs to fix the incorrect blocking of the website. Once confirmed, false alarms are corrected within hours via automatic update of Bitdefender and you will no longer receive such notifications.

I hope this helps.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Masternonet
    edited November 2022

I have a similar problem with this address [*url removed by @Flexx]

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@Masternonet

Hello.

You can report the URL as false positive or false negative here:

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited November 2022

@Masternonet

NOTE: KINDLY REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANY THIRD PARTY URL OR FILE IN THE BITDEFENDER COMMUNITY FORUM UNTIL ASKED BY A FORUM MODERATOR OR A FORUM ADMINISTRATOR. IT IS AGAINST THE COMMUNITY FORUM GUIDELINES.

Kindly follow the instruction provided by @Gjoksi in above post to share the required url with malware researchers.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)