Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Believe

Options

Cannot believe you are using the Bitdefender software and my own account to send your f-ing spam straight to my desktop!!!!

Will not be renewing my subscription

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @BrainSmashR and welcome to the Community!

Could you please be more specific in regards to the communication you have received from Bitdefender?

You may receive communications about the software and maintenance subscription services or personalized offers and such communications will be sent via in-product notices or via e-mail, to the registered email address.

You can choose the way Bitdefender communicates with you by customizing your account settings and of course, you can also unsubscribe from all communications completely (let me know if you wish to do this).

You can un-tick the two boxes as shown in the picture below:

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• "sent via in-product notices"...meaning a pop-up in the lower right corner by my clock?

Will take your advice into consideration

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Yes, those are the ones and you can have a look here:

The concept is that most notifications can be customized. However, some notifications cannot be disabled entirely, as they are essential for the security of your devices.

Let me know if all is good now.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user