Feedback

Where can I leave feedback for the Mobile Security App. I want to leave it to someone that will pass it on to a development team not just on the community. Should I contact support team?

Answers

• Hello @Cuse165 and welcome to the Community!

We are delighted to receive your valuable feedback right here.

You can reply with your findings and I'll make sure to forward them to our developers for analysis and put them to good use.

Cheers and thank you!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you.. My feedback is when installing a App from the Google Play Store. Bitdefender Scans the App to let you know if it is safe or not. By showing a short message the fades away at the bottom of the screen. Well I would like to see this changed. The message fades away to fast and easy to miss or not see. So have the message stay visible longer or add some color or even a top screen notification would be good. I have one more minor issue with the App and it's part of the Anti-Theft. When you locate your device it shows it on a mad and gives you the address. Well in the address there is no state listed fix that. And maybe have a way to map it on Google Maps. As far from that I think the App is very good.

Thanks again!

• @Cuse165 I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

The purpose of the on-install scan message is to inform the user what the app is doing in the background and to send an assurance that a process has started. A call to action is not necessary during this, as the app will display the results in the activity log once the scan is complete, thus the message is displayed only for a short period of time.

I have sent your feedback to the product developers for further analysis.

In regards to the Anti-theft feature, there is a Google Maps integration and the location is very accurate. But there might be some differences from one country or state to another. Are you referring to the U.S. states abbreviations?

We are happy to know you are enjoying the app 😎

Best regards.

• I think that message should stay displayed longer. Yes it lists the street address and the city but it does list the state(US).

• @Cuse165 I have reverted to our app developers for further analysis. I really appreciate your opinion on this.

• Thank you

• I would Like you to make a permanent fix for bitdefender mobile security that will make it so that web protection will stay on and no longer keep saying disabled by another service.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@DRAGON STRIKER

@Alexandru_BD Any news on this? Thanks.