Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

INVALID KEY

Options

Today I have purchased total security and installed application on android but when I have update code I am getting message invalid key please help

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @SAIFUDDIN and welcome to the Community!

If you have already redeemed the activation code for the Total Security license in Central, once the subscription is active, the activation code is no longer needed in the installation process, as all installations are managed directly from your Bitdefender Central account.

You can check the article below for steps on how to protect other devices:

If you the device in question is the Note 8 Pro, you can allocate it to the paid subscription, as the device is currently assigned on the free license:

Last but not least, make sure you are signed in using the Central account where the license is active.

To do this on Android, access the link below and scroll down to the Android section:

Let us know if the information above was helpful.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I have a code which I am sure that I did not activate but when I try to activate now, it gives an error 'code expired'. What would be the problem?

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Wonga

Hello.

The error “Your license key is expired.” means that the validity days of the code you input have run out.

If you ordered Bitdefender years ago, the code will no longer work as the clock starts counting down the day the payment details are accepted on the official Bitdefender website, not the day the code is activated in Bitdefender Central.

Make sure you have entered the correct code, then try again to activate it. If you have recently purchased Bitdefender and are sure it should still be valid, contact Bitdefender support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Wonga,

If you can PM the activation code I can have a look.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user