Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Recent Windows 11 upgrade with BitDefender causing Microphone death

Help,

Just upgraded to Windows 11 on a 6 month old Dell inspiron 2 in 1 - i7, 16Gb RAM 1 TB HDD, with Bitdefender installed. Microphone now not working or even exists. Checked Bitdefender privacy Video and audio protection and microphone all activated. Then under start - all apps - settings - input - it comes up with "no input device found". And it concurs with webex meetings and Microsoft Teams. I'm working from home - and this is very frustrating. Today - I also did the DELL support BIOS updates and all worked fine. Fortunately I have several new laptops so can work from home, but would really like this fixed. Checked google / youtube but nothing with fix this microphone issue....

Tagged:

Comments

• It JvB again. Microsoft support fixed it. They installed the voice recorder app - and that activated the Microphone

• Hello @JvB and thank you for sharing your findings with the Community! This is very insightful.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user