Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Photo snap does not appear on Google as stated in instructions. Only on the device on which snap rem

Options

Photo snap does not appear on Google as stated in instructions. Only on the device on which snap was taken. Not much use if device is stolen

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Sbn01 and welcome to the Community!

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Did you get an answer to this? I only see the photo on the device itself - not much use, as you said.

According to BD announcement of Snap Photo: "you can view the taken photo in your Bitdefender account: Go to https://central.bitdefender.com and sign in to your Bitdefender Central account". However, it's nowhere that I can find. I have tried both the Central app (Android 11) and online by logging in as described.

• I did not get an answer finally. Just lsuggestions to fix it like uninstalling and re-installing the app, which I have not yet tested. Not really a satisfactory outcome.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Sbn01 and thank you for sharing the outcome with us.

Can you test the steps provided by the engineers and let us know if the situation persists?

I have included the steps below for @monkey to try as well:

- go to phone settings

- go to Security

- go to Device administrators

- uncheck Antivirus

- go to Application manager

- tap on Antivirus

- press on Clear cache and Clear data

In order to uninstall Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus please follow the steps below:

- Open the phone settings

- Select Security

- Go to Device administrators

- Please uncheck Antivirus

- Now please go to Application manager

- Tap on Antivirus

- Press on Clear cache and Clear data

- Now tap on the uninstall button

To install the Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus app please follow the steps below:

- Open the Play Store

- Search for Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus 

- Press on the Install button

- Allow the app to download and install on your device

- Open the app and log in using your Bitdefender Central account credentials

Sometimes, it might be necessary to uninstall and re-install to resolve the issue.

But if this doesn't solve the problem, i'll be happy to reopen the case for you.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user