Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

how do I find activation key?

Options

I have lost my activation key. I need it for a new device where can I find it?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @chuck39 and welcome to the Community!

If the subscription was purchased from the Bitdefender website, the activation code is displayed in the confirmation e-mail received after purchase.

If the license was purchased from a retail store, the code is printed on the card inside the box that Bitdefender came in.

The codes only need to be redeemed once and may only be activated in one Bitdefender Central account.

Once the subscription is active, the activation code is no longer needed in the installation process, as all installations are managed directly from your Bitdefender Central account.

Should you wish to protect an additional device using your Total Security license, you may check the link below for detailed instructions on how to do this:

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• PhilM
    Options

I can't find the email with the activation code. How can I get sent again?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @PhilM and welcome to the Community!

Have you made a new purchase apart from the Total Security renewal that took place automatically at the end of May?

With the automatic renewal feature, the protection is extended prior to the expiration of the term and each anniversary thereafter, without generating a new activation code. So continuous protection is ensured without any action from your part.

Your Total Security antivirus is valid until March 30, 2023 and will renew again automatically.

Let us know if the information is helpful. If you have purchased other Bitdefender products or services recently and their respective code did not arrive yet, kindly send me a PM with the order details and I'll advise further.

Regards

• Aged_Beef
    edited January 2023
    Options

I'm putting your product on another device and have misplaced the activation code to accomplish this.

Beyond the misplaced email, how do I accomplish this?

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @Aged_Beef

From this link, watch the video, or click the link under it, "I have multiple devices. How do I install BD on another device" tab, and see if that gets you up and running.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• All good but the video's didn't help my issue.

After installing on another device the software asked for a verification code that doesn't exist for this purpose. I created the problem when I added another name to the account and since that name didn't have an active BitD account unto itself, it was looking for the activation account. Also, my patience quotient was low by that time so instead of looking too deeply for where I made the mistake I asked for an instant fix of an activation code that doesn't exist.

Short answer is, I reset the account back to mine and after a few minutes it updated and activated.

Cheers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Aged_Beef,

The activation code is no longer required when covering other devices, if the subscription was already activated in Central. Simply follow the steps described in the article posted by Scott above and it should work flawlessly.

Regards

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@Aged_Beef have you managed to install the protection on other devices? I can see 2 devices already covered by the subscription.

Regards