New to Bitdefender, don't see all the parts in Security & Privacy

Bought and setup 4 devices today. Watched the video on how to enable Bitdefender in Privacy & SECURITY. I don't seem to have all the parts called for in the video. I see bdagentd, Bitdefender.Spse. BAntivirus for Mac, but I don't see BDDeamon or BDCareissues. Should I be concerned about this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm impressed with what I read about Bitdefender and I need a new Security set up, what I have now is not working, and I am 77 (old) so tech stuff is difficult for me.

Thanks,

chubbles

Tagged:

Best Answer

• chubbles
    Answer ✓

Alenandru-BD thanks for taking an interest in my situation.

I spent hours reading and setting up BD. I think I have almost every thing turned on, my start page looks different, but other than that things seem to be working well. During setting up our iPhones we had a chat with a Customer assistant and she did a great job answering questions for two old newbies.

I'm off to follow your instructions.

Thanks again for the input,

chubbles

Answers

• Hello @chubbles and welcome to Bitdefender and the Community!

In terms of protection, I have noticed you have 4 covered devices out of 5 available slots and this should be reflected in your Central account as well, under the "My Devices" tab.

Regarding BDDeamon and BDCareissues, I think our engineers might have to take a closer look and maybe get some logs from you. If possible, kindly get in touch with the Technical Support Teams by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Let us know how it went.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Alenandru

I followed your suggestion and the expert reported that the difference was because I'm using the newest operating system on my Mac. He reported that I was set up properly.

Thanks for your input! Problem solved!

chubbles

• Hi,

Thank you for updating us on the outcome. I'm glad to hear the situation was resolved in a positive manner.

Enjoy your Bitdefender product and your stay within the Community.

Best wishes.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user