Has anyone had any issues with Bitdefender Internet Security on Windows 11?

I am thinking about upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 but want to make sure I can continue to use my Bitdefender Internet Security without any issues. Has anyone had any problems? Thank you for your time.

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓

Hi,

The Bitdefender Agent requires at least Internet Explorer 11 to communicate between our licensing servers and your antivirus. Internet explorer runtimes are present on all Windows computers, and that gives us a surefire way to make sure your subscription info is communicated to locally installed Bitdefender software.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Hello @Razz3333 and welcome to the Community!

There haven't been any issues reported so far. In terms of system requirements, system performance may be affected on devices that have old generation CPUs, but other than that, Internet Explorer version 11 works absolutely fine with Bitdefender and no other concerns have been raised, as far as I know.

However, there has been an isolated report regarding the functionality of a particular game, but this was isolated and not entirely related to the system upgrade.

Bitdefender only has dependencies for Internet Explorer to function.

Best regards.

• Thank you Alexandru for your response. I'm not sure what you mean by "Bitdefender only has dependencies for Internet Explorer to function", please elaborate.

• Thank you again Alexandru, I really appreciate your time and effort.

• You are most welcome @Razz3333

Hope to see you again on the threads around here 🙂

Cheers!