Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

how do i change email that was used when bitdefender was started?

Options

my regular email was not able to start my bvitdefender, but when i used my secondary email, it was started. i would like to use my regular email, an am trying to find out how to change it.

Answers

• jimbo160
    Options

do not even know how to make a post!

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @jimbo160 and welcome to the Community!

The first step would be to make sure you are signed in the same account, in both Central and Bitdefender.

To do this, you may follow the steps described in the article below:

Should you wish to change the e-mail address associated with your account, check the article below:

The change of e-mail address can only be achieved if the new e-mail address is not already registered with Bitdefender.

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• jimbo160
    Options

when i try to change it, there is a message to say it is already with bitdefender. i do not know how to find it, and change,

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

This means that you currently have two Central accounts registered with each e-mail address.

Based on my findings, the subscriptions are active on the e-mail address j******221@yahoo.com.

Bitdefender should be associated with this account on all devices to be covered. Therefore, I would recommend to switch the account (follow the instructions from the first article i've posted in my first message) on all devices.

Let me know how it goes.

• jimbo160
    Options
    well, when i go to change, iget a message at the bottom of screen.....that email is already used.
  • jimbo160
    Options
    i am having dificulty of working with bitdefender. this particular problem came about when i first subscribed to defender,.. when i first signed everything for the account, i was unable to get the download program, and download it. communicated with directer, for 2 days, and they were never ableee what the problem was. i went in then and was going to try and find something my self, and wound up putting another email i have, and was able to download and use it. now i only think i have 2 accounts, and have been trying to change the email address that i use secondary to the one i use as my main address. i am having difficulty in only having oe account. i am 79 years old and all thgis is just confusing to me. i do have more questions about bit defender, and hope i do not get you fellas discouraged in helping me with my questions.
  • Alexandru_BD
    Options

@jimbo160 I have sent you a private message.