Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Auto renewal issue

Options

Hi,

I've used BD for several years now and my subscription was due to renew in a week. I bought a sub from you on Amazon a couple if weeks ago and succesfully added it Bitdefender Central and it correctly extended my sub for 2 years.

Today I received an email from Bitdefender/2Checkout to say my sub will auto renew in 7 days and money taken from my account.......... so the problems I have are 1) I already subbed for 2 more years, and this correctly shows in Bitdefender Central, 2) the email I received was to an older email address I no longer use much.I may have bought on this in the past, but I can't log into Bitdefender on that email address anyway. I have no way of sorting with 2checkout either.

Would somebody in support please confirm whats going on as I don't have the money to go out, and no way of stopping it. Also, in My Subscription section under the Manage button there's no options for auto-renewal.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@DC_ it has been done, I have replied with the confirmation details.

Cheers!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello DC and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed you have successfully activated the license purchased from Amazon which extended your protection until February 2023.

To disable the automatic renewal feature, I would require the e-mail address used to make the previous purchase through 2Checkout, as we need to disable it from there. As the two Central accounts are registered with different e-mail addresses and the new license was purchased from a marketplace, these are not linked and in the event the automatic renewal feature is still enabled for the previous subscription, it will go through on the due date.

Kindly send me a private message with your previous e-mail address and I will do my best to help.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• DC_
    Options

Hi Alexandru,

Thank you for your quick response.

I have sent the message with required info.

Many thanks

• DC_
    Options

Excellent. Many thanks for your help