Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Change VPN license to another account

Options

Hi, my Bitdefdender Total Security license expires tomorrow but my VPN license doesn't until september. I want to use the Total Security license of another account but in this account I have not VPN license wich is associted to the first account.

How can I change the VPN license to this new account?

Is it possible to have 2 different accounts in the same Windows PC: one for Total Security and one for VPN?

Thanks a lot.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @PiGarbi and welcome to the Community!

Send me a private message with the e-mail addresses and I can help you out.

We'll transfer the VPN subscription to where Total Security is, so that you'll have both the antivirus and the VPN in the same account. It will be much easier to manage this way.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi Alexandru,

I still cannot activate the VPN. When I use the VPN licence, an error apears. It says that this license has already been activated.

Please, I need a solution.

Best regards.

• Hi,

The VPN license is still active in the old account but inactive in the new one.

Five days without VPN. Please, solve the problem.

Best regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

I have replied privately. The Premium VPN service was active in a different account, hence it was unavailable for use in the new acccount. This is the expected behavior, as a subscription cannot be active in multiple Central accounts at the same time.

Let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Best regards.

• Problem is solved.

Thanks a lot!

• Signal
    Options

Good day. I have the same problem: I previously have a subscription on this account (Bitdefender Family Pack, which is now expired) and Bitdefender VPN Premium (which is still active). I bought another subscription (Bitdefender Small Office Security), but cannot activate it on this account (says "this account manages another personal subscription").

So I was forced to create a new account just to activate the new one (Bitdefender Small Office Security).

How can I use the Bitdefender Premium VPN on the new account I created? Thanks

• Signal
    Options

Hi sir, may I ask how did you solve your problem? thanks

• Signal
    Options

Or can I at least transfer the subscription from my old account (the one with expired Bitdefender Family Pack) to the new account I created (the one with Bitdefender Small Office Security)? Thanks

• Cougs
    Cougs private
    edited October 2023
    Options

I purchased for the family a bitdefender for 2 years. About a month ago I purchased Bitdefender VPN but made a mistake and created a new account instead of add it to the existing account.

How can I change the VPN license to a different account?

Is it possible to have 2 different accounts in the same Windows PC: one for Total Security and one for VPN?

Thanks a lot.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Cougs and thanks for joining us here.

The VPN license can easily be transferred to the desired account by the Support teams. It's best to have all licenses under the same Central account, otherwise you would have to switch between accounts whenever you wish to use a particular service. Head to the link below and choose from the available contact methods, chat, phone, email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest live channel to reach them:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards