Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Stop auto renewal

Options

Used "How to change Auto-Renewal settings – Method 2 :. Does not Work !!!. Only got Service details and device allocation. It used to be easy to stop auto renew. Now it takes jumping through hoops. Seems to be deliberate to make it more difficult. Method 1 even worse !!!

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @jwiltsing and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed you have recently activated a Bitdefender Total Security license purchased from one of our Partners.

This license does not have an automatic renewal cycle, thus you will not find the option to customize the renewal preferences in the Central account.

In regards to your previous Internet Security product that expired on February 21, the subscription has been disabled since 2018, the renewal date is past due and no recurring payments are scheduled, thus the option to configure the preferences is no longer available for this one.

My assessment is based on the current state of the Central account associated with the e-mail address used to sign in the Community. Should you have additional e-mail addresses, kindly let me know privately.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you for choosing Bitdefender and have a wonderful time ahead.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user