Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable to log in to HSBC Australia

Options

I've never had issues prior to the past couple of weeks logging in to do my banking on m PC, however, I'm left hanging after using my passwords etc and then it times out. Is this likely a Bitdefender issue or should I be contacting the bank? Is there something I've activated without realising? I can access other banks on my PC and my HSBC app is working on my phone. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Answers

• Adam_H
    Options

i would say its a ISP provider issue not bitdefender as this weather has put a huge strain on the system due to high usage demand and flood problems! sorry to hear about your inconvenience and wish you all the best! random user not from bitdefender!

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Kylie and welcome to the Community!

I am sorry to hear this. Do you get any hints that Bitdefender is blocking the website? Normally, there should be a notification regarding this. Did you access the website using a VPN?

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Kylie
    Options

@Alexandru_BD - thanks for your reply. Nothing to indicate it's Bitdefender...just thought that was the most likely thing and I vaguely recall an update that I considered might have changed a setting or two. I'm not using VPN either. I'll call the bank and try to sort it out. I appreciate your time.