Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Family pack

Options

Hi,

I bought the family pack as I wanted to cover all household devices. I still have Mac antivirus subscription.

When I go to subscription-manage-view service details

It says total security not used. / but lists all other bundles and what's being used by them correctly.

my questions is why am I unable to use total security?

how do I activate and use total security?

thank you.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Xtos and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed that you still have remaining validity on the Antivirus for Mac subscription and this will expire in October. I have now disabled the automatic renewal feature for this, so that it will not renew itself at the due date, as you have already purchased a superior product covering up to 15 devices.

Total Security is the core product of Family Pack as well. I have also noticed that you no longer have active devices assigned to the Antivirus for Mac license and your devices are currently protected by the Family Pack subscription.

With our upgraded subscription model, the Central account can now accommodate multiple subscriptions and you can also allocate devices from one subscription to another and choose which one will cover them.

Let me know if you have any questions and if the information was helpful.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user