Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to correct

When I click on “Improve your check-up" the name displayed is my first name, then my cell number, then my last name. How can I fix this, if that info is used in searches it won't work? My base info is all correct.

Best Answers

• kloach
    Answer ✓

Yes, please whatever you can do. Thanks for your help, Ken

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @kloach,

Thank you for your confirmation. I have now reset the registered identity and you can restart the onboarding process. Let me know how it goes.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Hello @kloach and welcome to the Community!

I have also checked this in my Digital Identity Protection tab and the information is displayed for me in the following order: name, e-mail addresses (i have two) and phone number. But the order in which the data is displayed should not affect the check-up.

Best regards.

• Problem is that my name is displayed as Kenneth 5163184435 Loach, email and phone number are displayed correctly. Can't find any way to correct it. Thanks, Ken

• Hello,

I think this might require a reset and a new onboarding. If you agree, I can reset the registered identity for your account and you may re-enter the information afterwards. If this does not solve the issue, it might be necessary to get in touch with our engineers, for further troubleshooting.

Best regards.

• Yes, wherever you can do, I like the product, just not sure it's working correctly with my displayed name, Thanks Ken

• Hi, everything worked perfectly, name is correct. Great customer support.

Thank You very much for your help.

Ken