Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I couldn't find utilities at MacBook like one click optimizer , I found it at my PC -windows

Options

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @AmrAhmed and welcome to the Community!

Mac OSX is a much more strict environment than Windows, a situation that has two effects: one is that Mac OSX does not require the same amount of extensive anti-malware modules and utilities, as access is much more restricted to any 3rd party (not only including possible malicious apps / files), but the same restrictions apply to 3rd party software manufactures such as ourselves.

The second effect is that since the OS is much more restrictive, mirroring the same in-depth technologies available on Windows is not possible on Mac OSX, due to the limited access provided to developers. Regardless of this, Antivirus for Mac is still a powerful solution that includes free limited VPN, anti-ransomware and adware removal features and other advanced protection and privacy modules detailed here.

In conclusion, the Bitdefender MacOS solution is not identical to the Bitdefender solution for Windows.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user