Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Lock my Wallet?

In Safepay there is an option to Lock My Wallet. What is the purpose of this option because even if it is off and my wallet supposedly unlocked, I still have to enter my master password to access my database?

Answers

• Hello @Frazzle,

In the Security Settings section, the following options are available for the Wallet: 

● Ask for my master password when I login to my device - you will be prompted to insert your master password when you access the device.

● Ask for my master password when I open my browsers and apps - you will be prompted to insert your master password when you access a browser or an app.

● Do not ask me for my master password - you will not be prompted to insert your master password when you access the device, a browser or an app.

Automatically lock Wallet when I leave my device unattended - you will be prompted to insert  your master password when you return to your device after 15 minutes.

The Bitdefender Wallet extension contains the lock feature as an additional layer of security for all supported browsers, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safepay.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user