Wondering where I can leave some feedback / bug report?

eniNorez
edited April 2022 in Privacy

Just purchased the Bitdefender Total Security Family Pack and so far I love it.

After installing it, it immediately found an infection my previous antivirus hadn't detected (Kaspersky) and I was so happy I fully explored the application and ended up turning on DARK MODE.

Anyways, I just discovered that there's a section in Video & Audio Protection that doesn't display properly with dark mode. It's super minor and doesn't really affect anything at all, but as a developer myself I just figured I'd try and report it in case somebody really wanted to know 😊.

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer βœ“

Hello.

There is no particular section for feedback/bug reports here in the community or on Bitdefender's website.

But, you already reported the bug here. 😊

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD are in everyday contact with the development team and i'm sure that they will forward this bug to them.

Also, you could contact Bitdefender Consumer Support here (scroll down to the bottom of the page):

and tell them your feedback on the app and the bug you just found.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer βœ“

Hello @eniNorez and welcome to the Community!

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I will forward your feedback to our development teams for analysis. In regards to the bug reports section, we do have a bug bounty program, but this is focused more on vulnerabilities: https://www.bitdefender.ro/site/view/bug-bounty.html

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers