How can I see which device is not using Total Security?

Basically, I have 5 devices set up on my account. 2 PCs and 3 mobile devices. The Central dashboard shows 4 are using Total Security, and 1 is using mobile security for Android.

Why arent all 5 set up on Total Security? Is there a way I can find out which one and upgrade it? Or would I need to reinstall the app?

Best Answer

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓

Hello.

Bitdefender Mobile Security is part of Bitdefender Total Security.

So, your Windows devices should be protected by Bitdefender Total Security and your Android devices should be protected by Bitdefender Mobile Security.

Go to Bitdefender Central and in the left panel select "My Devices". Now, hover the B icon with your mouse over the desired device, and you will see what is installed on that device, like in my case:

Next, Log out from your Bitdefender Central account.

Open Bitdefender Total Security in Windows, and do this:

In the next dialog boxes enter your e-mail and password that you used for your Bitdefender account and subscription and click on "Sign in". You are done.

In Bitdefender Mobile Security, click on the "More" menu and on the top of the dialogbox, click on your account name, next click on "Log out of your account". In the next dialog boxes enter your e-mail and password that you used for your Bitdefender account and subscription and click on "Sign in". You are done.

Wait a few seconds and sign in back to your Bitdefender Central account. Now, you will have displayed the correct number of protected devices with the correct Bitdefender product installed on each device.

If that didn't help, try uninstall/reinstall the Bitdefender products on both Windows and Android.

Finally, if that didn't also help, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support (scroll down to the bottom of the page):

because ONLY they can have access to your Bitdefender Central account.

Regards.