Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Devices limit reached

Options

I have just paid for antivirus for Mac for 3 devices. Installed (eventually) on my Macbook Pro, but when I try to add to my wife's Macbook Air it just keeps saying "Devices limit reached", despite only being on one device so far. Any suggestions please?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello.

On the same matter, check out this topic:

In simple words, your subscription needs to be "refreshed".

And that can be done only by the Bitdefender staff.

@Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD can do that.

So, wait for their response.

Regards.

• Thanks for this. Still waiting.................

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Gardenslave,

I have now refreshed your subscription. Please note that it will be necessary to re-install protection on all three devices. First, uninstall Bitdefender from all devices by following the steps described in the article below:

Once you complete the uninstall process, go to the My Devices section of your Central account and start installing Bitdefender on one of the 3 devices we’ve reset. Follow the on-screen steps to complete the installation. Then, choose Other devices, to protect the 2 remaining devices. This will send a download link to another device. You have two options:

• Email link – Enter a valid email address in the corresponding field, then click SEND. The download link will be emailed to any of your devices to install the Bitdefender product.

• Copy link – Copy to clipboard the download link and share it in a direct message.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Oh, thank you for advising me. Unfortunately I already fixed the issue yesterday via live chat when ticket NO: 'New Ticket from Chat 1007399393’ resolved the issues. 

I see now that antivirus is again not working on either device, so presumably I had better follow the steps you have advised to set it up again?

• Done that and all seems Ok, thank you

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Good to hear that, glad I could help.

Enjoy your Bitdefender product and have a wonderful day!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user