Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

PIN for Mobile Android phone

Options

Hi I restored my S8+ to factory settings, i downloaded and install Bitdefender from the play store.

when i turn on mobile security from within the app....it asks for a PIN that i do not know what it is. How can i retrieve my PIN or reset the PIN

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Visit this link:

and check the article "5. I forgot the PIN code that I set to protect my application. What do I do?".

Regards.

• DronePilot
    edited July 2022
    Options

i don't see the "hamburger " icon on the left, on the left i have dashboard and my devices. my devices does not have the cell phone. on the dashboard has 4 installed and 1 at risk. The one at risk is my cell phone. says remote fix will not work have to manually open the web app.....yeah i do that and like i said keeps asking for a PIN

• Gjoksi
    Options

Hi again.

In Bitdefender Central, on the left side, go to "My Devices" and on the right side, under your phone's name click on "View details". Then, in the next window, in the upper right corner, click on "Rename". A new window will pop-us with "Settings" and 2 boxes "Device name" and "Application PIN". That is the PIN you are looking for.

Anyway, if the issue still persists, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Only Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and can check for any errors, notifications, protected/at risk devices etc.

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work at Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue.

Kind regards.

• DronePilot
    Options

.....::::::::: NO VIEW DETAILS ::::::::..........

• Gjoksi
    Options

@DronePilot

Wait for Bitdefender staff's reply or wait for @Alexandru_BD's or @Mike_BD's reply.

ONLY THEY can help you.

Kind regards.

• DronePilot
    Options

OK thanks do they monitor this forum ?

• Gjoksi
    Options

@DronePilot

Yes, they do monitor the forum from Monday to Friday.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @DronePilot,

Based on my findings, SM-G955U appears as protected now, with the Total Security subscription displaying 5 protected devices out of 5 available slots. Are you still seeing the "at risk" status in Central for this mobile device?

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• DronePilot
    Options

Web protection is still asking for a PIN

• DronePilot
    Options

Scam alerts still asking for a PIN

• DronePilot
    Options

still says the phone is AT RISK

• Gjoksi
    Options

@DronePilot

Hello.

In this case, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Regards.

• DronePilot
    Options

ok i will thanks Gjoksi