Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable to switch account in VPN and VPN show as NOT installed

VMKW
VMKW
edited July 2022 in VPN

I extended my Internet security and VPN today.

Now in Bitcentral it states VPN is not installed. I cleard cache, used several browsers, deleted VPN and re-installed but still in BitdefCentral it shows VPN NOT installed.

Also opening VPN and click change account results in nothing as no window opens.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

Since ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue.

Regards.

• Hello @VMKW,

I couldn't find anything wrong with the license on my end, the VPN has been successfully renewed and the new expiration date is 2023/09. I must say that it's a rather unusual scenario and I think our engineers will have to reset the license and reinstate it manually, because we cannot achieve this on the forum. I have noticed that the VPN is currently assigned on 3 devices, a desktop, a MSI and an Iphone. Basically, 3 out of 10 available slots are in use.

Kindly get in touch with our Support Teams by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose your desired contact channel.

Please let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thanks for your reply. Highly appreciated. I received an e-mail already from Bitdef Support and they guarenteed my account will be fixed!

• @VMKW you are most welcome. And you are in good hands, as one of our representatives has already been assigned to your inquiry and they will soon reply on the open ticket.

I hope the situation is resolved in a positive and timely manner.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• VMKW
    VMKW
    edited July 2022

Thank you very much. I received an e-mail aready from Andrei V from your Support department so I hope things will be solved asap.