Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Paid VPN subscription error

Hello,

I’ve just paid the premium VPN subscription, my money were withdrawn from my bank account, but my premium account was not activated. When I’m trying to manage my subscription a message pops out saying that I’m currently subscribed, though I actually cannot use the premium features.

did anybody have this problem as well? This is a bit frustrating. Thanks!

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Hello @AlexViespe and welcome to the Community!

When checking your Central account associated with the e-mail address registered on this forum, I could not locate an active Premium VPN subscription. I couldn't find any subscription at the Play Store either. Do you have a second e-mail address by any chance?

Could you please send me a private message with the proof of purchase? This will help us locate the order.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user