How do I White list an app

I have an app I need to communicate with my Doctor, but BD blocks it on my iPad and phone. How do I white list it?

Answers

• Hello @Kew and welcome to the Community!

Mobile Security for iOS should not block applications. What are the indicators that the antivirus is blocking the application? Do you receive any notification? Can you provide us with a screenshot displaying the behavior when trying to access the application? This would help us advise accordingly.

Thank you.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Good morning. thank you. It says “Page was blocked. The page you were trying to access was dangerous and blockedfor your own protection.” It is in a pop up that appears at the top the screen.

Thank you.

• Hello @Kew and thank you for following up on this matter.

It sounds like Mobile Security’s Web Protection is blocking the website in question. This filters all Internet traffic by scanning the connections for malicious and fraudulent content intent. It blocks everything that poses a threat to your data. In the event this is a false positive detection and the website does not pose a threat, you may submit the URL to our labs, for our security researchers to verify the page and remove detection, if deemed safe.

Head to the link below to submit the URL using the available form:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/29358/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

• Hi

There isn’t a URL as it is an app and even the website www.dr-iq.com asks you to download an app?

Many thanks

• Hi,

I can access the page on my end:

You can also submit an app for verification. Simply choose the "file" option under sample type:

Regards