Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN support

Hey guys. I raised a support ticket roughly 10 hours ago informing you guys it was time sensitive that I get access to my premium vpn service. And I’m yet to receive any contact or resolution on the matter. Here’s the rundown.

I used another users shared vpn account in the same household. But I paid for the service (vpn on iOS). we are no longer in contact with each other, so I deleted my old account that I had premium also on as it said I was no longer subscribed and made a new account so i could have my own individual access. When I subscribed to premium, they took the money, but it now says “You’re already subscribed to this”. Followed by “unknown error”Please see screenshots

this is insanely frustrating that BDvpn doesn’t Auto merge or at least not take the funds from my account without some sort of account Warning. Please help. I Have my support ticket too

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Russia13,

I hereby confirm that one of our commercial leads replied to your inquiry. Please check their response and reply on the open ticket.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

@Alexandru_BD could you have a look into this, please.

Thank you.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Hey guys. It’s now been almost 15 hours and I’ve still not had a reply or resolution or any communication for that matter in relation to my support request. I’ve now missed a rather important window to call home to family while working overseas…

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited August 2022

Since Bitdefender is headquartered in Bucharest Romania, the forum support occurs during those normal business hours. I apologize on my part in not knowing your situation, to not have include that information regarding the time frame help on this forum.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Not your fault @Scott i did include all details in the first chat correspondence. Hopefully resolved soon. Still no contact on the support ticket. Again I understand it’s not anyone who’s trying to helps fault. I’m just expressing my frustration on the matter, as I should as premium customer x 2.

cheers.

• Hello @Russia13 and thank you for your patience.

I have located your ticket and asked our commercial leads to provide assistance as soon as possible.

The usual response timeframe for inquiries sent to our 2nd Level of Support is 24hrs, depending on the number of incoming requests.

We have set the maximum priority available for your open ticket and the Support Teams will respond soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• thanks guys. Hopefully it’s resolved soon and I can get back to my work! Thank you